We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Romantic restaurants for Anniversary

Which Bath hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
England
Level Contributor
16 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Romantic restaurants for Anniversary

I'm looking to get a table for my wife and I for our wedding anniversary and wanted to book somewhere nice and romantic.

Anyone got any good suggestions? Is the Moody Goose any good?

London, United...
Level Contributor
682 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Romantic restaurants for Anniversary

The Bath tourist office fives some recommendations at visitbath.co.uk/lovebath/places_to_eat_and_d…

Not sure if you're aware, but the Moody Goose in Bath city centre closed a while back and moved to a more rural location near Midsomer Norton.

England
Level Contributor
16 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Romantic restaurants for Anniversary

Many thanks for the link and the info on the Moody Goose. I'll take a look.

Bath, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
711 posts
136 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Romantic restaurants for Anniversary

Moody Goose well worth the drive to Midsommer Norton. The rooms are nice too if you want to make a night of it. If it is nice weather, The Wheatsheaf at Combe Hay, just out of Bath, has fabulous tables on the terrace with stunning views. Onefishtwo fish has fabulous food and is in a cellar, good, unovbtrusive service.

4. Re: Romantic restaurants for Anniversary

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:18 am, August 12, 2009