We have 2 families with 3 children not older than 8. I am planning on our itinerary visiting Bath. We wish to use about ½ day in Bath by visiting there very early morning. Then we will be off to other villages near Stonehenge where we will stay 1 night. On next day, we have a morning to spend before we head back to Oxford to return car and take train. My questions are:
1) Can I visit Stonehenge in late afternoon, say 4p.m.? Or going it on the next day morning at 10am is better?
2) Which area is better for staying overnight? Amesbury, Durrington, Salisbury
3) I actually wish to stay at accommodation that has farm house. Which area would have more of this kind of accommodation?
4) If we should do Stonehenge on next day morning, then I have more choices to stay overnight. Is Wesbury or Warminster considerably good?
5) Is Cholderton Farm near Amesbury a good place for kids?