We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Reasonable priced central if poss hotel or B and B

Nottingham, United...
Level Contributor
562 posts
31 reviews
Save Topic
Reasonable priced central if poss hotel or B and B

Hi I wondered if anyone could help Im looking for a cheap if possible b and B or hotel for 2 nights in March .

Dont have to be anything fancy basic and safe but clean will do .

preferably with parking or safe parking very close by .

Would ideally be central if possible like a 5 or 10 minute walk away .

Was going to book travelodge waterside but they have no rooms for 3 available on the dates we go .

Many thanks

Likely To Sell Out
Stonehenge, Windsor Castle and Bath...
5,254 reviews
from $127.50*
Stonehenge, Windsor Castle, Bath...
2,085 reviews
from $150.40*
Special Offer
Stonehenge Inner Circle Access, Bath...
832 reviews
from $164.34*
$193.30
Stonehenge and Bath Day Trip from...
442 reviews
from $100.20*
Bath
Level Contributor
68 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Reasonable priced central if poss hotel or B and B

Astor House Guest House , 14 Oldfield Road Bath is ten minutes walk (up a bit of a hill so no good if you have mobility issues) away with easy parking .....they have triple rooms for around £90............Apple Tree Guest House Pulteney Gardens is five minutes away with parking as well.........but nothing is cheap in Bath I'm afraid unless you can get the Travelodge with a cheap deal.

Edited: 6:07 pm, February 03, 2013
Nottingham, United...
Level Contributor
562 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Reasonable priced central if poss hotel or B and B

Thankyou will have a look at them

Lancaster...
Level Contributor
10 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Reasonable priced central if poss hotel or B and B

We stayed at the Pratt house which was a 3 min. walk from train and 3 minute walk to town. It's very simple, an old inn from the 1700's with creaky floors and lots of character. The staff was wonderful. We got it off Latebooking .com for 85 pounds for one night. It was clean and comfortable...not the Waldorf but worked for us and I would stay there again.

Nottingham, United...
Level Contributor
562 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Reasonable priced central if poss hotel or B and B

Thankyou just checkerd its booked for the days we want :(

Nottingham, United...
Level Contributor
562 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Reasonable priced central if poss hotel or B and B

Booked at The Albany in the end £105 a night for the 3 of us which includes breakfast and parking anyone else stayed here and what did they think ?Is it a 10 minute walk to the shops ,Roman Baths etc like I have read thanks

Bath
Level Contributor
68 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Reasonable priced central if poss hotel or B and B

I haven't stayed there but the position is perfect as you are within very easy walking distance of all you will want to see.......just walk towards Queen's Square and you are practically there and if you are lucky enough to get some good weather you have Victoria Park right behind you. Have a great time.

BC, Canada
Level Contributor
107 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Reasonable priced central if poss hotel or B and B

I stayed there in 2011 and it was great - very clean and comfortable. The owners are very helpful, the breakfast magnificent. I didn't have a car and walked all over Bath from the B&B. It was a good location.

8. Re: Reasonable priced central if poss hotel or B and B

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, February 18, 2014