We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Stonehenge - Bath - Windsor

malaysia
Level Contributor
207 posts
Save Topic
Stonehenge - Bath - Windsor

Good day everyone,

I would like to do a day trip by myself without following any tour.

From London to Stonehenge, to Bath, lastly to Windsor Castle. Or may be another way round Windsor Castle first, then Stonehenge and lastly Bath.

After that head back to London at night.

Can anyone guide me how to take public transport? Train & bus. Much appreciated if you could tell me the price & duration of each journey too.

And also the admission fees for the attraction like Stonehenge, Roman Bath, Windsor Castle.

Thank you very much.

Budapest, Hungary
Destination Expert
for Budapest, Hungary
Level Contributor
9,835 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Stonehenge - Bath - Windsor

I suggest you ask the Windsor questions on the Windsor forum - but I am prepared to bet a large sum of money you won't be able to take your luggage round the castle.

It might be easier to take a taxi from H'row to Windsor, it is quite close, again the forum will help.

I have a horrible suspicion there are no left luggage facilities in Windsor, but again, ask on the forum.

12. Re: Stonehenge - Bath - Windsor

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:17 pm, December 17, 2013