We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel in Bath with SPA facilities

Oxfordshire, UK
1 post
Save Topic
Hotel in Bath with SPA facilities

Hello there!

I'm looking for a hotel in Bath, 4 to 5 star, which would have SPA facilities such as sauna, massage, swimmingpool, etc on the side (though if accommodation and SPA come as package, I would consider it). Can anyone recommended a good hotel, not too expensive, but with pleasant interiors and service? Alternatively, I wouldn't mind a good hotel located near a SPA!

Many thanks!

Annalisa

Sheffield, England
Level Contributor
20 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel in Bath with SPA facilities

The Royal Crescent Hotel has a spa...try looking at the auction site at lasminute.com or their own website http://www.royalcrescent.co.uk/ to find special offers. The tripadvisor site gives good feedback...and it is where I am off to when I can find the time to indulge!

Leeds, North Yorks
Level Contributor
8 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel in Bath with SPA facilities

Delayed, delayed and delayed again - but Bath is about to reopen its fabulous spa again - don't know if they have finally got there - it is in the middle of the city circe £50 a day and looks fabulous - massive building project and it must be ready soon.

Combe Hay Manor has good pool facilities too.

Leeds, North Yorks
Level Contributor
8 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotel in Bath with SPA facilities

Bath Spa Hotel - Vital Health Spa

The Laurels Health, Beauty and Leisure Spa has a fully equipped gymnasium, indoor swimming pool, spa and sauna, beauty salon and tennis court. Beauty treatments and spa days are available if booked in advance, and include aromatherapy, beauty treatments, body waxing, body massage, facials and personalised skin care.

www.bathspahotel.com

The Royal Crescent Hotel - The Bath House

The Bath House at the Royal Crescent is a 'unique place of tranquillity in which to relax and enjoy treatments and complementary therapies within an environment which makes creative use of wood, bamboo, stone and water.' A range of oils and massage therapies to choose from. Entrance to The Bath House is open to non-residents for day and half day retreats.

www.royalcrescent.co.uk

Bath Priory - Garden Spa

Full range of beauty & holistic treatments, including facials, massage therapies, aromatherapy and reflexology. Facilities include; indoor and outdoor heated swimming pools, solarium, sauna, steam room, fully equipped gymnasium. www.thebathpriory.co.uk

- Baths full spa opens in 2005

Liverpool, UK
Level Contributor
68 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hotel in Bath with SPA facilities

MacDonald Hotels has the five star Bath Spa Hotel, which is very nice. Rooms have sat tv and cd players. Alternatively the Aztec Hotel just outside Bristol, has a great spa and a really modern hotel. This is part of the new Shire's hotel chain - which is amazing x

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
2,700 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Hotel in Bath with SPA facilities

The Bath Spa Hotel is lovely - I had a great stay there a few years back (the company was paying not me thankfully!)

I've visited the Royal Cresent but not stayed there. It is also very nice.

Both are in easy walking distance of the city centre.