We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cheap B&B in city centre

London, United...
Level Contributor
19 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Cheap B&B in city centre

Hi,

Can anyone recommend a cheap B&B in the city centre? We would need a triple/family room as there are three of us and wanting to pay under £80 for the night... I may be dreaming thinking that I would find something this cheap but thought I would ask just in case. Otherwise its the YMCA for us!

Likely To Sell Out
Stonehenge, Windsor Castle, Bath from...
5,355 Reviews
from $131.50*
Special Offer
Stonehenge, Windsor Castle, and Bath...
2,127 Reviews
from $140.20*
$155.80
Likely To Sell Out
Stonehenge Inner Circle Access, Bath...
854 Reviews
from $198.70*
Stonehenge and Bath Day Trip from...
461 Reviews
from $105.80*
Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
558 posts
109 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Cheap B&B in city centre

I'm not arguing that - my issue is that they don't offer to hold a small amount of luggage thereby forcing you to use this option. As I said, I have no problem at all with being charged for early check in, in fact on many international holidays I've paid for a night's accom the night before I've arrived so I'm guaranteed of my room being available when I've arrived at lunchtime.

So, their policy is not the problem. I wasn't asking to check in, just leave my bag which in the hotel industry is a reasonable request. It is a lie to say they don't have room, if they had said, We're not willing to given we would prefer you to pay ten pounds and check in early and this is our way of forcing you to do that then I would at least respect their honesty. It's simply not true that they don't have space.

nw78
Level Contributor
1 post
15 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Cheap B&B in city centre

Anabelle's guest house is situated at 2 min walk from the city centre and it's the cheapest guest house B&B right in the city centre.

From only £35 included breakfast

Budapest, Hungary
Destination Expert
for Budapest, Hungary
Level Contributor
12,183 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Cheap B&B in city centre

One posting and that a massive recommendation. Pass the peg, methinks I smell a fish.

14. Re: Cheap B&B in city centre

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:15 am, February 25, 2014