We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Any budget hotels/B&B's?

mytrip-ar
Level Contributor
210 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Any budget hotels/B&B's?

We are looking to spend a weekend in Bath and have been looking for budget hotel for under £50 per room per night, Double or Twin.

I have been looking and as yet havent found any apart form the hostels, which are full on the dates we would like to stay?.

Have been on tons of websites but no joy.

Does anyone have any tips/suggestions as we would really appreciate it.

Thanks!

Ar

xx

Devizes, United...
Level Contributor
40,216 posts
340 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Any budget hotels/B&B's?

Hi there

Bath is one of the top tourist spots in the UK, especially for American visitors and I really think that you will be VERY fortunate to find much at all for £50 a night for two people unless you consider small B & B's or even pub accommodation. Even then, you are more likely to have to pay maybe £70/£80 a night for a room.

£25 per person is really being hopeful and whilst I wish you luck, I think you are being very optimistic.

Blois, France
Destination Expert
for Blois
Level Contributor
799 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Any budget hotels/B&B's?

Slightly above your budget, but well worth it-

www.tolleycottage.co.uk

Budapest, Hungary
Destination Expert
for Budapest, Hungary
Level Contributor
10,161 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Any budget hotels/B&B's?

Try the Travelodge

4. Re: Any budget hotels/B&B's?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:16 am, September 19, 2009