We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Which hotel we should stay?

Which Bath hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Japan
Level Contributor
11 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Which hotel we should stay?

I am going to stay in Bath in the end of August with my 13 year old daughter. We may get there by the train or coach from London. I have foind two hotels, the Albany Guest House and Radnor Guest House. Would someone please recommend me to make a choice to stay for a few days?

Bath
Level Contributor
17 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Which hotel we should stay?

Both are great. Radnor is closer to the bus/rail stations. Albany is a slightly prettier place - both are very friendly, clean and comfortable.

Langley City, Canada
Level Contributor
13 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Which hotel we should stay?

I highly recommend the Radnor Guest House. We just spent 2 nights there in mid-April. It's about a 10-15 min. walk from the train station. Walk up Manners St., turn right at North Parade and cross River Avon, turn right at Pulteney Road, walk up a bit and it's on your left. Comfortable room with TV, coffee/tea tray, hair dryer and ensuite. Excellent breakfast (cereals, yogurt, fresh fruit salad, danish, juice, full English breakfast, coffee, tea with lots of extra hot water!). Owners are very nice people.

Japan
Level Contributor
11 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Which hotel we should stay?

Thank you so much for kind replies. I was really happy to get such good advices.

Actually I emailed to both hotels, and Radnor Guest House offered a bit cheaper rates than the Albany Guest House.

I am going to book a room at Radnor Guest house.

Thank you !