We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Overnight Parking In Sheffield

Cambridge, United...
3 posts
Save Topic
Overnight Parking In Sheffield

Hi, I am travelling to sheffield for the weekend and staying the Saturday and Sunday night in a hotel in the city centre. The hotel has limited parking and so have been looking for somewhere secure that I could leave my car.

The best thing I have seen so far is the Meadowhall Interchange park and ride car park.

Can anyone tell me if this is a good idea for leaving the car there for 2 nights? Is it secure enough?

Sheffield
Level Contributor
4,636 posts
145 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Overnight Parking In Sheffield

Meadowhall Park and Ride is free to use and is covered with cctv. You will need to just buy the tram tickets. You will know that it is just off the M1 junction.

Look at www.travelsouthyorkshire.com for more details and an information telephone number

And you might ask the hotel for alternatives - do they, for instance, have a deal with one of the city centre car parks?

Sheffield
Level Contributor
204 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Overnight Parking In Sheffield

There is overnight parking now available on eyre street in the city centre i think its only 2 pound a time

3. Re: Overnight Parking In Sheffield

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:16 am, March 29, 2011