We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Compass Court B&B in Wokingham

Which Reading hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
London
Level Contributor
20 posts
23 reviews
Save Topic
Compass Court B&B in Wokingham

Hello fellow Tripadvisors,

I am looking to stay at Compass Court B&B in Wokingham in October and I am wondering is anyone has stayed there or heard about it. I can't find any reviews for it on the internet and that always makes me slightly nervous.

Thanks for your help.

UK
Level Contributor
49,561 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Compass Court B&B in Wokingham

I haven't stayed there but just had a look at the website as its just up the road from me and I can confirm its in a good area. You will need a car or to use taxis to get around if you didn't already have that covered, its too far to walk into town. There is one good pub/ restaurant within I'd guess 15 minutes walk but other than that you'll need transport. Are you going to be working locally?

I'm not sure if its new, the website certainly looks that way, only one small picture in each category such as 'rooms' or 'facilities'.

London
Level Contributor
20 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Compass Court B&B in Wokingham

Thanks Joe.

I'm planning a romantic weekend away and I'm intending on taking my partner to L'ortolan for dinner so I'm looking for a nice B&B nearby.

3. Re: Compass Court B&B in Wokingham

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:20 am, October 03, 2009