We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Recommend The Woodstock Arms for Dinner

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
137 posts
42 reviews
Save Topic
Recommend The Woodstock Arms for Dinner

A friend and I stayed in Woodstock two weekends ago and wandered into the Woodstock Arms for dinner. We were quite happy with our choice! The owner's wife sounded French and does the cooking so think tasty variations on English food with some of the more unusual thrown in. I had an excellent chicken with rice and my friend ordered duck. She has a very high standard when it comes to food and was quite satisfied. This place did everything well from chips to duck. Service was excellent but unhurried. It was an excellent value as well. We would definately recommend this place to others.

Hamilton, Canada
Level Contributor
7 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Recommend The Woodstock Arms for Dinner

My husband and I stayed in Woodstock in May, 2005, and we absolutely LOVED the Woodstock Arms!! Wonderful meal and service. So good, in fact, we went there two evenings in a row. We highly recommend this as a place to enjoy a great meal in a relaxed and friendly atmosphere. Woodstock is a very delightful place, with its shops, restaurants, museums, and of course, Blenheim Palace. And so close to Oxford by bus.

Hamilton, Canada
Level Contributor
7 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Recommend The Woodstock Arms for Dinner

My husband and I stayed in Woodstock in May, 2005, and we absolutely LOVED the Woodstock Arms!! Wonderful meal and service. So good, in fact, we went there two evenings in a row. We highly recommend this as a place to enjoy a great meal in a relaxed and friendly atmosphere. Woodstock is a very delightful place, with its shops, restaurants, museums, and of course, Blenheim Palace. And so close to Oxford by bus.

Get answers to your questions about Woodstock