We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Vinyl Record Shops

Which Oxford hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Somerset,England
Level Contributor
962 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
Vinyl Record Shops

I am a record collector and will be visiting Oxford soon. Can anyone advise if there are any second hand record shops I can visit preferably close-ish to the city centre but willing to travel. Not had much luck looking via Google. Many thanks.

Oxford, UK
Destination Expert
for Oxford
Level Contributor
462 posts
125 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Vinyl Record Shops

Hello! The only record shop in Oxford is the Truck Store on Cowley Road, but I don't know if they sell second hand vinyl as well as new. On Saturday 24th August is The Oxford Record, DVD and CD Fair - Rock, pop, jazz, soul, reggae, indie, all other genres. Accessories, memorabilia, books. Brand new and back catalogue. Rare vinyl. St Aldates Parish Centre, 40 Pembroke St, St Aldates. 10am - 4pm. It will be held again on Saturday 21st September, 23rd November, and 4th Jan 2014.

Oxford, United...
Level Contributor
83 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Vinyl Record Shops

The Truck Store does sell second-hand vinyl.

Unfortunately Oxford's original vinyl shops have long since gone.

I don't rate the Oxford Record Fair much, though it's worth the visit to the Town Hall!

3. Re: Vinyl Record Shops

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, August 20, 2014