We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bars in Oxford City Centre

Level Contributor
20 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Bars in Oxford City Centre

Hi

I'm visiting Oxford on Saturday night with friends aging from 32-50 and I was wondering if anyone could recommend some nice trendy places we could go for drinks?

Many thanks

Windsor Castle, Stonehenge, and...
1,000 reviews
from $83.10*
Oxford, Cotswolds...
1,271 reviews
from $128.90*
Likely To Sell Out
Stonehenge Inner Circle Access Day...
99 reviews
from $171.90*
Likely To Sell Out
Harry Potter Warner Bros. Studio and...
Cambridge, United...
Level Contributor
2,681 posts
335 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bars in Oxford City Centre

The Red Lion pub near Gloucster Green is rather smart but that's possibly aiming at the food market, just next to the bus station is The Castle (?) Wetherspoons pub the age of that building may have a beautiful interior - not been in myself. The Living Room, Oxford Castle looks nice but may be expensive.

The O Briens Pub(Irish) may be good but I don't know since refurb and last time I was in there.

2. Re: Bars in Oxford City Centre

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, January 17, 2014