We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hen Weekend - Advice / Help Required

uk
2 posts
Save Topic
Hen Weekend - Advice / Help Required

Hi,

I am organising my sister's hen weekend in oxford but having only visited for work, I am struggling on where the best places to eat / drink would be and how close together everything is.

We are staying at the HI (pear tree roundabout) and i think from reading the reviews there is a bus which takes us into town?

Could anyone recommend a nice italian resturant which caters for all ages - we have the mums coming too :)

And then once they have gone home, some recommend pubs and maybe a club :)

Many thanks

Charlie

Oxford, UK
Destination Expert
for Oxford
Level Contributor
481 posts
140 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hen Weekend - Advice / Help Required

If you're staying at the Peartree roundabout hotel, you'll be able to catch the bus from the park and ride into the city centre. I highly recommend going to Jamie's Italian on George Street. It's Jamie Oliver's place, and is one of my favourites in town. They allow bookings for parties of more than 7 people, I believe. You're right in the city centre for easy access to pubs and clubs.

Oxford, United...
Destination Expert
for Limassol, Cyprus
Level Contributor
10,289 posts
273 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hen Weekend - Advice / Help Required

If you wanted to stop off in Summertown for your meal you could go to Cibo's it is a very good Italian.

3. Re: Hen Weekend - Advice / Help Required

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:19 am, October 03, 2012