We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Harry Potter Tours

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
3,013 posts
87 reviews
Save Topic
Harry Potter Tours

Sorry, more questions! My daughter is a mad Harry Potter fan and as we will be spending 5 days in Oxford in January she is desperate to see any Harry Potter sites there are.

Obviously I know about the hall at Christchurch, but what else is there? Are there any Harry Potter walking tours based in Oxford? I have tried googling this but keep coming up with tours out of London, which we obviously don't want.

Thanks

Mentioned in this post
Warner Bros. Studio Tour London - The Making of Harry Potter
Warner Bros. Studio Tour...
33,317 Reviews
Leavesden, UK
Oxford
Oxford
Oxfordshire, UK
Christchurch
Christchurch
Dorset, UK
London
London
England, UK
Cotswold Exploring
Cultural Tours, Historical & Heritage Tours, Sightseeing Tours, Bus Tours, Day Trips
Visit Oxford Tours
Sightseeing Tours, Walking Tours, Food Tours, Bike Tours, Historical & Heritage Tours
warrensburg,MO
Level Contributor
7,685 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Harry Potter Tours

Visit New College as it was used extensively in The Goblet of Fire.

Also the Bodleian Library's Divinity School was used in at least three films and you could also try and get a library tour which will include Duke Humphrey's Library which was used as Hogwart's School library in the first film.

Mentioned in this post
New College
New College
252 Reviews
Oxford, UK
Oxford, United...
Destination Expert
for Oxford
Level Contributor
1,024 posts
95 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Harry Potter Tours

Here's detail of all tours - including a Harry Potter walking tour. http://www.oxfordcity.co.uk/info/tours.html

Mentioned in this post
33,317 Reviews
Leavesden, UK
San Francisco...
Level Contributor
106 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Harry Potter Tours

Here's a map from Oxfordcityguide.com with one-day walking tour and all locations relating to Harry Potter. There is also a two-day one. Good Oxford site.

www.oxfordcityguide.com/ee2/index.php…

Mentioned in this post
33,317 Reviews
Leavesden, UK
Oxford
Oxford
Oxfordshire, UK
Oxford, United...
1 post
Save Reply
4. Re: Harry Potter Tours

I am frantcially looking for Harry Potter tours in Oxford for our daughter and son-in-law September 14-17. They have their hearts set on this, but I keep coming up short. Is there any advice from all you expert Potter fans on how to make this happen? Thanks so much!

Mentioned in this post
33,317 Reviews
Leavesden, UK
Oxford
Oxford
Oxfordshire, UK
5. Re: Harry Potter Tours

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:17 am, October 03, 2013