We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Maytime Inn Asthall

Level Contributor
44 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Maytime Inn Asthall

I have been trying to make a reservation at the Maytime Inn in Asthall but it is not accessible either through their website or via "Information Britain". The latter states that the Inn is currently not taking reservations. Does anyone local have any information? Also, I see no reviews of the Inn. Help please!

Stratford-upon-Avon, Cotswolds...
1,295 Reviews
from $135.10*
Windsor Castle, Stonehenge, and...
1,027 Reviews
from $83.90*
Likely To Sell Out
Stonehenge Inner Circle Access...
112 Reviews
from $170.60*
Likely To Sell Out
Oxford and Harry Potter Warner Bros...
warrensburg,MO
Level Contributor
7,685 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Maytime Inn Asthall

I hope you can get through to them by some means. I find the food there absolutely excellent and in such a beautiful location. Never stayed in the rooms but I've been shown them. They look pretty standard.

Oxford, UK
Destination Expert
for Oxford
Level Contributor
486 posts
141 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Maytime Inn Asthall

Have you tried phoning them? Their number is: (01993) 822068

3. Re: Maytime Inn Asthall

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:16 am, September 20, 2009