We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Who is The Owner Of the Burlington Hotel?

AMERICA
3 posts
Save Topic
Who is The Owner Of the Burlington Hotel?

I need to contact them about someone posing as them. I wrote the hotel online but a person who wouldnt even sign thier name rudely rebuffed me and Im certain never pased along my message.

This person posing as the owner was trying to get me to divulge my personal information by claiming to be looking to hire me a Pastry Chef.

Said Id be getting a huge salary.

Said to contact his lawyer but only gave me an incomplete webpage to view.

Thats when I just typed the Address of the hotel and realized that this person was lying to me, but the hotel itself, whoever answers the emails, doesnt seem to want the manager to know about this.

Bingley, United...
Destination Expert
for Edinburgh
Level Contributor
33,142 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Who is The Owner Of the Burlington Hotel?

…companieshouse.gov.uk/980f658f1b44205893f6c…

If that link fails go to www.companieshouse.gov.uk and select "webCheck" then type in either "Burlington HOUSE hotel" or "5655788"

Oxford,UK
Level Contributor
190 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Who is The Owner Of the Burlington Hotel?

Have you tried ringing them..?

374 Banbury Road, Oxford, OX2 7PP

00 44 1865 513513 that should get you through from the USA.

AMERICA
3 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Who is The Owner Of the Burlington Hotel?

No, Im not inclided to spend my money to tell them that someone is defauding them when they cant reply to my emails like a normal hotel would. I thought if anyone knew the owner and his email then. I could just foward the emails to him, to see for himself, because whoeber is answering my emails and most likely the phone is the rude person who is claiming to be the owner.

AMERICA
3 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Who is The Owner Of the Burlington Hotel?

Thank you ALANROW but I went to the site and i typed in the numbers you gave me and nothing. I typed in Burligton, Burlington house, burlington hotel and burlington inn, nothing came up.

Bingley, United...
Destination Expert
for Edinburgh
Level Contributor
33,142 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Who is The Owner Of the Burlington Hotel?

Works perfectly for me, after you press the "webcheck" button you should get a screen asking you to enter either a company name or company number. Put one of them in and you should get the registered owner - as opposed to the hotel address is

BURLINGTON HOUSE HOTEL LIMITED

COLINTON HOUSE

LEICESTER ROAD

BEDWORTH

WARKS CV12 8AB

Company No. 05655788

6. Re: Who is The Owner Of the Burlington Hotel?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:20 pm, August 31, 2009