We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nottingham.... Please Help :-)

Which Nottingham hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
ireland
Level Contributor
88 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Nottingham.... Please Help :-)

Hi there,

I have just booked a weekend break to Nottingham from 22nd - 25th of Feb for a family break, 10 of us - ages 25 to about 60. I would really love some advice for things to do and places to eat and socalise. I think we will visit Nottingham castle but dont know whether to take in a tour with the festival if words around the castle as I believe thats is taking place that weekend. Also from checking the internet I see that there is some sort of cave tour that can be done, its under some shopping centre, I dont even know how from from the centre that will be? We r staying on Maid Marian Way, which I think is quite central? We would like to eat one of the evenings in a real good English Gastro pub if anyone could sugget a place for good food that would b great? Thank u all for taking the time to read this. X

Nottingham, United...
Level Contributor
392 posts
181 reviews
Save Reply
21. Re: Nottingham.... Please Help :-)

May be a bit late, but the best food I've had in a long time in a pub in Nottingham: http://www.thehandandheart.co.uk/

Sunday lunches were awesome!

Hope you have a fab time in Nottingham.

22. Re: Nottingham.... Please Help :-)

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, February 25, 2014