We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

I want to do a taster dive in uk

Which Nottingham hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Nottingham, United...
3 posts
Save Topic
I want to do a taster dive in uk

Hi does anyone know where i can do a try dive?? Want to try before forking out money to do an openwater course!! Thanks

1. Re: I want to do a taster dive in uk

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 5:05 pm, February 26, 2011
G31
Minden, Germany
Level Contributor
966 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: I want to do a taster dive in uk

Sign up to Groupon. They offered some discounted taster scuba deals some weeks ago, so at least you won't waste your money, in case you don't like it.

Also, it looks a bit odd, 2 new posters, posting within a minute of each to promote a business, so just in case, I will report as self promotion.

Edited: 3:12 pm, February 26, 2011
Leicester, United...
Level Contributor
2,224 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: I want to do a taster dive in uk

How cynical of you G31 ! Coincidences do happen ..... yeah. But your post saved me the bother of going into detail about the National Diving Centre less than an hour away from the OP

Essex
Level Contributor
27,034 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: I want to do a taster dive in uk

You could try your local BSAC club.

In fact I just 'google'd BSAC Nottingham, and came up with this amazing list, seems you are spoilt for choice in Notts:

subaqua.co.uk/Dive_Clubs_in_Nottinghamshire

Nottingham, United...
3 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: I want to do a taster dive in uk

isnt PADI better??

Nottingham, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: I want to do a taster dive in uk

PADI is well known and so it is good but it is also expensive, will you be doing diving in uk or abroad??

7. Re: I want to do a taster dive in uk

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may repost if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 11:14 am, February 27, 2011
Nottingham, United...
3 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: I want to do a taster dive in uk

i am thinking about going abroad and doing it, thats why want to do a taster! But i dont really want to do my course in uk as its too cold!!

9. Re: I want to do a taster dive in uk

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:23 am, October 24, 2012