We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best Tourist Board around...

Which Hexham hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
North Yorkshire
Level Contributor
12 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Best Tourist Board around...

Hi I have used trip advisor forums a number of times for info and replied to messages too it has not let me down yet... My sister and I are staying at the Springhouse country park near Hexham next week for 4 nights and was wondering if someone could suggest some children friendly outdoor and indoor activities (have you seen the forecast!!) which would keep us entertained? We enjoy the outdoors especially walking, cycling (where we can hire bikes if possible) and general sightseeing, what do we not want to miss???

Also nothing beats a country pub supper on the way back any suggestions (bear in mind we have well behaved little people? Any in walking distance from the caravan site?

Thanks in advance of your replies...

Scunthorpe, United...
Level Contributor
1,733 posts
78 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best Tourist Board around...

If you don't get an answer on the forum, try contacting Hexham Tourist Information Centre who may be able to help.

Tel 10434 652220

email hexham.tic@tynedale.gov.uk

Eleanor

Essex
Level Contributor
27,476 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best Tourist Board around...

Your thread title does not make it very clear what you are looking for!!! It's a bit obscure!

Gilligan is 'good' at knowing about stuff in the area you are visiting, hopefully she will find her way to your thread. Otherwise, I suggest you repost your questions in a more 'obvious' manner!! (eg things for kids to do near Springhouse caravans, Hexham)

3. Re: Best Tourist Board around...

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:18 pm, October 23, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Hexham
Recent Conversations