We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Jamie's Italian

9 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Jamie's Italian

Hi, sorry if I'm repeating a question but I need help! Please.

I'm planning a romantic break for me and my girlfriend, night 1: I plan on doing something fun like a ghost walk and a Cosy night in a pub like; the house of trembling madness or the guy Fawkes inn. 2nd night is most important, I'm looking to book a nice restaurant which is modern, great food, cocktails and busy. Choices include, the living room, all bar one, piccolinos and Jamie's Italian. I really fancy Jamie's Italian but have read mixed reviews, I was hoping someone could maybe give me an insight on the popularity of these places around 8pm.

Hope this makes sense, I can't possibly research much more.

Thanks.

Dan

york
Destination Expert
for York
Level Contributor
737 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Jamie's Italian

House of the trembling madness is great, just be aware that they have a licencing limit of 50 people including staff so it can be 1 in, 1 out on a weekend evening.

Why jamies? A much nicer place is little Italy which is much smaller and quieter and much much better food.

Blind swine do cocktails which I am told are good.

York is a small place and all the places are a very easy stroll

york
Destination Expert
for York
Level Contributor
737 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Jamie's Italian

House of the trembling madness is great, just be aware that they have a licencing limit of 50 people including staff so it can be 1 in, 1 out on a weekend evening.

Why jamies? A much nicer place is little Italy which is smaller and much much better food. Or, if you want bustle el paradiso de cibo is good.

Blind swine do cocktails which I am told are good.

York is a small place and all the places are a very easy stroll

13. Re: Jamie's Italian

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:15 am, October 19, 2013