We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Crab and Lobster - Thirsk

Which York hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
North Yorkshire
Level Contributor
567 posts
20 reviews
Save Topic
Crab and Lobster - Thirsk

Not sure if this fits into the York forum but it seems the closest place to post my question

Does anyone know if there's a 'dress code' for the Crab and Lobster? Would my boyfriend get away with smart jeans, shirt and shoes?

Pickering England
Level Contributor
1,173 posts
122 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Crab and Lobster - Thirsk

Yes

Hawkinge, United...
Level Contributor
320 posts
430 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Crab and Lobster - Thirsk

Absolutely no problem at all. You can either eat at a table in the bar area or in the conservatory restaurant (same menu both places) and both have their attractions. Really lovely place and superb food.

Allie

North Yorkshire
Level Contributor
567 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Crab and Lobster - Thirsk

Cheers for that - i have a table reserved so i guess we'll be in the conservaory restaurant for that. We're stopping over as well so looking forward to the private sauna and hot tub!

Hawkinge, United...
Level Contributor
320 posts
430 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Crab and Lobster - Thirsk

Lucky you! The rooms are really quite decadent! Have a great weekend.

Allie

Humberston, N.E...
Level Contributor
277 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Crab and Lobster - Thirsk

Which themed room are you staying in

We stayed in the Bardola lodge

Fantastic - had the lunch - thrn just had nibbles later on with champagne in the Jacuzzi

North Yorkshire
Level Contributor
567 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Crab and Lobster - Thirsk

We're stopping in the Le Touessrok - the Bora Bora looked really nice but doesn't have the private sauna only a hot tub

I can't wait, i'm so excited and already planning it but not stopping there till next Feb!

7. Re: Crab and Lobster - Thirsk

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:19 pm, October 02, 2009