We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Restaurant?

Which York hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Scotland, United...
Level Contributor
1,603 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Restaurant?

Does anyone know if The Tasting Room in Swinegate Court East is still trading? I've been trying to contact re a booking and their 'phone rings out and the web address is non-operational!

Hope someone can help.

Thanks.

Durham, United...
Level Contributor
5,555 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Restaurant?

They were the last I know.

Maybe the website was having problems when you checked but it is fine now.

It has gone downhill mind you so maybe you'd want to consider somewhere else anyway?

Scotland, United...
Level Contributor
1,603 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Restaurant?

Oh!...Thanks for that. I last ate there 18 months ago and it was superb. I was really looking forward to eating there in August which is my next visit to York. Will have a re-think now that I have the info.

Thanks.

Scotland, United...
Level Contributor
1,603 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Restaurant?

Just attempted to contact The Tasting Room using their link. E-mail has been returned as undeliverable? Just thought I would let you know.

4. Re: Restaurant?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:18 am, October 02, 2009