We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

self catering accommodation

Which York hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Oxford, United...
Level Contributor
298 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
self catering accommodation

Hi My aunt is looking for self catering accommodation in or around York she does not drive so near to the centre or on a good bus route would be fab. She is looking to go to York with my 2 teens in December for the Christmas Market etc.

Many thanks in advance.

Durham, United...
Level Contributor
5,555 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: self catering accommodation

Try these to be going on with

www.english-country-cottages.co.uk

http://www.inyorkholidays.co.uk/

You can also search on www.visityork.org as they have a self catering section.

Oxford, United...
Level Contributor
298 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: self catering accommodation

Hi Ange this is great will get looking later today.

ps are you the Ange that gave great advice and reviews on New York? if so thanks we took your review etc with us and had a fab time x

Durham, United...
Level Contributor
5,555 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: self catering accommodation

The very same. Glad you had a fab time in NY - I'm off there again this week, lucky me!

Oxford, United...
Level Contributor
298 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: self catering accommodation

Ange how I wish I could with you we are all desperate to go back we truly fell in love with New York the girls want to go for Christmas but that will be too expensive!!

Have a fab time

5. Re: self catering accommodation

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 pm, September 11, 2009