We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

something a little different.....please help

Cambridge
1 post
Save Topic
something a little different.....please help

hello

I was hoping that someone could please help me. I'm looking for a hotel/B&B to stay in the centre of Norwich (or not too far outside). Nothing unusual about that. But I was wanting to try and find something a little bit different from the norm, a kind of cool hang-out, maybe art-deco interiors, you know the kind of thing. Not just the usual run of the mill hotel with identical rooms and featureless surroundings.

can anyone recommend anywhere?

thanks for your time

Paul

Norwich, Norfolk, Uk
Destination Expert
for Tuscany
Level Contributor
8,611 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: something a little different.....please help

Check out the reviews on this site for By Appointment, it is one of Norwich's best restaurants and they have a few rooms too. Could be what you are looking for.

Norwich, England UK
Level Contributor
153 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: something a little different.....please help

How about the Annesley hotel, its a best western so check their website for prices, just 10 min walk from the city (off the A11 so easy to find) beautiful Victorian house, sash windows, lovely gardens, or on the east side a little cheaper for your budget, The TownHouse on Yarmouth Road, about 1 mile from the city, set on the River Yare, the location is great decor is not really period but definatley the gardens and river is lovely.

3. Re: something a little different.....please help

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:22 am, August 12, 2009