We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Place for dinner

West Linn, Oregon
3 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Place for dinner

I am traveling from the US to pick up my daughter from the University and would like to take her and about 8 friends out for dinner and drinks. Somewhere fun, that won't break the bank, but also has a good atmosphere and good food. Any suggestions? Thanks!

Norwich Cathedral
Architectural Buildings, Sacred & Religious Sites, Historic Sites
The Broads
National Parks, Nature & Wildlife Areas, Bodies of Water
West Linn, Oregon
3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
11. Re: Place for dinner

Thank you everyone for your wonderful suggestions. I am very much looking forward to my trip and seeing some of England. Only 5 days until I depart.

Judy

Norwich, United...
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
12. Re: Place for dinner

I can highly recommend the Arlington Grill and Brasserie at the Best Western George Hotel on Newmarket Road. 01603 617841 www.arlingtonhotelgroup.co.uk

Norwich, United...
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
13. Re: Place for dinner

I can highly recommend the Arlington Grill and Brasserie at The Best Western George Hotel close to Nowich City centre just off the Newmarket Road. Really great food. 01603 617841

14. Re: Place for dinner

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 pm, October 01, 2012