We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

kelling heath to norwich

northern ireland
Level Contributor
1,645 posts
32 reviews
Save Topic
kelling heath to norwich

hi could anyone tell me how far kelling heath is from norwich please

thank you

england
Level Contributor
5,438 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: kelling heath to norwich

approx 25 miles, you can go by train from Cromer, or will you have a car? are you staying at Kelling Heath Holiday Park? its my favourite place in my favourite county. Really, really nice. A smashing place in the woods and not far from the beach. And there is a steam railway with a stop in the park.

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
2,788 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: kelling heath to norwich

As above, although you can get as far as Sheringham by regular train and then right to Kelling Heath by changing (at Sheringham) on to the "Poppy Line"

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
2,788 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: kelling heath to norwich

PS Yes, it's really nice. Tucked away in the woods and great for the beach, Sheringham and Holt

4. Re: kelling heath to norwich

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, October 25, 2012