We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How to get from Norwich to Stansted Airport

ireland
Level Contributor
18 posts
24 reviews
Save Topic
How to get from Norwich to Stansted Airport

I am going to Norwich in November, I need to get to Stansted airport on 10th November, I prefer to travel by train. Can anyone tell me how to plan this trip.

california
Level Contributor
792 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: How to get from Norwich to Stansted Airport

Well if you want to do it by train, do it by train. Norwich to Ely and then Ely to Stansted airport. Buy your ticket asap, not on the day of travel.

UK
Level Contributor
6 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: How to get from Norwich to Stansted Airport

www.thetrainline.com - it's often cheaper if you buy your tickets in advance. Norwich to Stansted isn't far.

Cotswolds
Level Contributor
11,381 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: How to get from Norwich to Stansted Airport

It's £20.10 one way by train whether you buy on the day or in advance..

If you buy from thetrainline they add on a booking fee - so don't.

There's an hourly service leaving at xx57 (occasionally a few minutes earlier so check) and arriving at xx45 1hr 48 min later. Change at Ely.

4. Re: How to get from Norwich to Stansted Airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:19 am, May 05, 2010