We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

have you any sugestions of what to do in norwich

Which Norwich hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
norfolk
1 post
Save Topic
have you any sugestions of what to do in norwich

hi there my dad, stepmum, little sister and nan are coming up in january all the way from kent , i need to give them suggestions of what do. so if you can please reply to this many thanks danni quinn

Suffolk, United...
Level Contributor
962 posts
200 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: have you any sugestions of what to do in norwich

Why not take them to the Suffolk coast for the day? It is only a 1 hour car journey from Norwich to Southwold/Dunwich/Walberswick and it is better out of the Tourist season.A pub lunch at the Nelson at Southwold might be a good idea, then a walk through Walberswick.

Norwich, United...
Level Contributor
250 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: have you any sugestions of what to do in norwich

Lots to do – from museums,-the Castle, strangers hall etc,visit the magnificent Anglican cathedral & also st Johns Roman catholic cathedral ( go up the tower on a Saturday to get –fantastic view of the city). Take a riverboat trip on the boards, wander around the beautiful medieval Elm hill area, & shop till you drop!

Norwich is now very hard to beat for shopping, all the main high street shops, two large malls, the permanent market & lots of individual shops too.

Every time we go away anywhere else I really appreciate how lucky I am to live here - I think it’s a hard city to beat!

There are loads of ideas on this web site www.visitnorwich.co.uk/things-to-do.aspx

Denver, Colorado
Destination Expert
for Pecs, Budapest
Level Contributor
4,671 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: have you any sugestions of what to do in norwich

Several uears ago, I took a walking tour of Norwich. Excellent guide, and most informative. Also took the short boat tour. Again, excellent.

4. Re: have you any sugestions of what to do in norwich

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:18 am, October 17, 2009