We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Paddington station to Best western paddington court hotel...

Ireland
Level Contributor
92 posts
Save Topic
Paddington station to Best western paddington court hotel...

Will be travelling from Liverpool street. What line should I take as I see 3 paddington stations on the map!! What is the nearest to the hotel??

London, UK
Level Contributor
5,466 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Paddington station to Best western paddington court hotel...

They are all the same station, just different exits. I assume you mean a street map, rather than a tube map which is topological not geographic.

Coming from Liverpool Street, you'll be travelling on the circle line (yellow route on the map) & will arrive at an underground platform. Come up to ground level onto Praed Street, the main road - I suggest that you don't take the Paddington mainline rail exit as it will be confusing.

Once at ground level, on the same side of the road as the mainline station & big hotel (row of small shops on other side of the busy road) walk along against the direction of the traffic on your side of the road along Praed Street into Craven Road. You'll find Devonshire Terrace on the right hand side - about a 5 minute walk.