We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Woman In White for teens and a 9-year old?

12 posts
Save Topic
Woman In White for teens and a 9-year old?

I'm having a hard time selecting a show appropriate for my three sons, who range in age from 9-18. Has anyone seen Woman in White? I'm afraid Mary Poppins will be too young for the teens and The Producers will be too old for the 9-year-old. Any suggetions?

Atlanta
Level Contributor
5 posts
103 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Woman In White for teens and a 9-year old?

I just saw both Woman in WHite and Mary Poppins last week with my 21 year old son. Woman in White was interesting and well performed but didn't rock my socks. Mary Poppins was over the top fabulous. My son is a musical theatre major so please keep that in mind but the majority of the audience was adults and in fact the little kids were too little for Mary Poppins. I would think your age range would love Mary Poppins. As the mother of three grown sons and having taken them to theatre (they don't all love it) I would say Mary Poppins and then The Producers, I don't think they would enjoy Woman in White.

Watford
Destination Expert
for London
Level Contributor
43,111 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Woman In White for teens and a 9-year old?

I think Mary Poppins would be ideal but you could also look at Blood Brothers, Fame, Mamma Mia (if they like Abba) or We Will Rock You (if they like Queen). For a non musical, the ghostly The Woman In Black is beautifully done.

Loads of info, ways to get tickets, seating plans etc at www.theatremonkey.com

Mentioned in this post
Mamma Mia
Mamma Mia
2,828 Reviews
London, UK
Woman in Black
Woman in Black
523 Reviews
London, UK