We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Albert hall grand tier 11 seats3&4 are these good

Wales
Level Contributor
10 posts
11 reviews
Albert hall grand tier 11 seats3&4 are these good

So exited to visit the albert hall in May, this will be our first, I've just booked tickets and getting confused as to which box, seats are the best for view, I have finally booked on their advice as they said like a clock the stage is at 12oclock our box is at 10 o'clock from the stage which I thought sounded brilliant, but when I've view the seating plans on line our box 11 it's showing more like 7/8 o'clock which seems much further away to me, can someone please clear this up please is this a good box or should I try and get them changed to another, I would be grateful for any advice. Pat x

London, United...
Level Contributor
6,312 posts
78 reviews
1. Re: Albert hall grand tier 11 seats3&4 are these good

I think you are correct . Depends on what kind of show or concert this is but the ten o'clock seat would have given more of a side on view of the stage and yes a little closer . Your booked seats give you a more straight on view and a little further away. The good thing about the Albert Hall is that is not too big unlike some other London venues and most seats are good seats. It's a lovely concert hall and I am sure you will enjoy it.

Rutland, United...
Level Contributor
7,939 posts
79 reviews
2. Re: Albert hall grand tier 11 seats3&4 are these good

According to this plan

…amazonaws.com/wp-content/…rah.png

I would say your seats at at about 9 o'clock. They are just above and to the left of the zig zag line that runs through Stalls block H. I think they are very good seats; I'd be happy with them.

Rutland, United...
Level Contributor
7,939 posts
79 reviews
3. Re: Albert hall grand tier 11 seats3&4 are these good

I can add that there are 12 seats in the box, arranged in three rows of four. You'll be on the front row with an unimpeded view.

mapaplan.com/seating-plan/royal-albert-hall-…

Wales
Level Contributor
10 posts
11 reviews
4. Re: Albert hall grand tier 11 seats3&4 are these good

Thank you all I appreciated your help xx

5. Re: Albert hall grand tier 11 seats3&4 are these good

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, April 13, 2016