We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

From Heathrow to Southwark

Torreon, Mexico
Level Contributor
3 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
From Heathrow to Southwark

Hello everyone!

My wife and I are coming to London on May 3th at around 7:30 am. We booked at Travelodge Southwark.

My question is: How can we actually get to our hotel by Tube ?

Or would we be better off getting a cab, I already did some research and the cost is £45? what would be the price using the tube?

Thank you for your help.

Likely To Sell Out
Stonehenge, Windsor Castle and Bath...
5,234 reviews
from $126.00*
Likely To Sell Out
Making of Harry Potter Round-Trip...
441 reviews
from $104.80*
Stonehenge, Windsor Castle, Bath...
2,073 reviews
from $148.70*
Likely To Sell Out
Harry Potter Tour of Warner Bros...
628 reviews
from $100.50*
Watford
Destination Expert
for London
Level Contributor
42,015 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: From Heathrow to Southwark

http://www.tfl.gov.uk/

Piccadilly line to Green Park then Jubilee line to Southwark. The interchange is a long way with steps so you may find it easier to take the escalator to ticket hall level and then another escalator back down to the Jubilee line platforms.

Single cash fare is £5.70, less with some form of Travelcard.

Torreon, Mexico
Level Contributor
3 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: From Heathrow to Southwark

Thank you very much for the help! I think your explanation was very clear, definitely we'll save some money if we use the tube option.

Thank you!

3. Re: From Heathrow to Southwark

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:15 am, May 01, 2015