We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

AR.Gatwick, 7PM transfer, hotel, Depart LHR, 9 AM

ohio
Level Contributor
18 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
AR.Gatwick, 7PM transfer, hotel, Depart LHR, 9 AM

Advice please, We are arriving into Gatwick on Norwegian Air at 6:15PM Mar.6. terminal?

We depart from Heathrow at 9:25AM on Mar.7 on Delta, terminal? We will need to transfer and overnight somewhere. I'm sure this question has been asked before, but I'm not sure how to navigate this forum quickly, so any help and suggestions would be gratefully appreciated. Thank You

Dunfermline, United...
Level Contributor
13,335 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: AR.Gatwick, 7PM transfer, hotel, Depart LHR, 9 AM

Probably best to take the National Express bus from Gatwick to Heathrow and find a hotel at Heathrow to stay as you have an early check in

I think you'll need to determine which terminal you are flying from as well.

Edited: 4:54 pm, January 29, 2014
Vancouver, Canada
Destination Expert
for London
Level Contributor
56,047 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: AR.Gatwick, 7PM transfer, hotel, Depart LHR, 9 AM

Delta use LHR T4. There is a Hilton within the terminal building, but that may be pricey for your needs. The next nearest hotel is the Jurys Inn near Hatton Cross station, from which you may take the 482 or 490 bus to T4.

I too would take the National Express coach from Gatwick to Heathrow on arrival rather than the next morning, and get the trek between airports out of the way before a good night's sleep.

3. Re: AR.Gatwick, 7PM transfer, hotel, Depart LHR, 9 AM

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:22 am, January 31, 2015