We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cadbury Challenge

Level Contributor
2,466 posts
Save Topic
Cadbury Challenge

I've read on this Forum and heard from a British friend of mine that Cadbury chocolate purchased in the UK is better than Cadbury purchased in the US.

I've tried several times to bring some chocolate home from London and conducting a tasting, but we end up (ok ok ok, I end up) eating all british stuff before buying any here and arranging a tasting with my friends.

So has anyone conducted a blind taste test pitting the Colonial Cadbury against the Queens Cadbury?

Likely To Sell Out
Stonehenge, Windsor Castle and Bath...
5,233 reviews
from $125.50*
Likely To Sell Out
Making of Harry Potter Round-Trip...
437 reviews
from $104.30*
Stonehenge, Windsor Castle, Bath...
2,069 reviews
from $148.10*
Likely To Sell Out
Harry Potter Tour of Warner Bros...
624 reviews
from $100.10*
London, UK
Level Contributor
5,466 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
51. Re: Cadbury Challenge

KitKats out of the freezer

Level Contributor
2,466 posts
Save Reply
52. Re: Cadbury Challenge

Has anyone noticed that dairy cow breeds in the U.S. all seem to be named after Channel Islands: Jersey, Guernsey, Swiss Brown, etc ?

Jersey, United...
Level Contributor
5,764 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
53. Re: Cadbury Challenge

Jersey and Guernsey are breeds of cow, Jersey cows are some of the most beautiful cows in the world and their milk is the most or one of the most richest creamiest tastiest milk you will find in the world, Swiss brown isn't a channel island. (not english channel anyway!!)

Here are some Channel islands you might have heard of: Jersey, Guernsey, Alderney, Sark, Herm.