We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Attraction Deals

New York City
Level Contributor
60 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Attraction Deals

Hi All,

I'm planning to visit these attractions in November: Kensington Palace, London Eye, St Paul's Cathedral, Tower of London, Westminster Abbey.

I'd like to know if there are any deals for 2 pple. I found one for Tower of London but I need to purchase a national rail ticket. Are there any other deals that I should be aware of?

Thanks very much.

Mentioned in this post
Kensington Palace
Kensington Palace
4,419 Reviews
London, UK
St. Paul's Cathedral
St. Paul's Cathedral
13,454 Reviews
London, UK
Tower of London
Tower of London
53,531 Reviews
London, UK
Westminster Abbey
Westminster Abbey
19,040 Reviews
London, UK
Watford
Destination Expert
for London
Level Contributor
43,123 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Attraction Deals

I know Visit London are planning a new Summer promotion with various offers but it may be a little early to know what is planned for the autumn. Last year Transport for London had a number of offers based on travelcards and the same may happen.

Having said that I don't recall St Paul's or Westminster Abbey being part of any promotion so it may be worth considering The London Pass which offers "free" admission and fast track entry. You will have to do the math to see if it's worthwhile. I tend to find that people rush around trying to fit as many things as possible in just to justify the cost but please do a word search as there have been many discussions regarding the pass over the past months.

http://www.londonpass.com/index2.asp

Mentioned in this post
London
London
England, UK
St Paul's Hotel
St Paul's Hotel
557 Reviews
London, UK
Westminster Abbey
Westminster Abbey
19,040 Reviews
London, UK
The London Pass
The London Pass
426 Reviews
London, UK
New York City
Level Contributor
60 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Attraction Deals

Thank you, I'll wait til Sept or Oct then.

3. Re: Attraction Deals

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:15 pm, August 16, 2009