We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Luggage Storage In Windsor

Beijing, China
Level Contributor
14 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Luggage Storage In Windsor

I am planning my trip around London. Looks like if I could travel to Windsor in the morning and then to Oxford in late afternoon without going back to London, it will save me some time so I can join the bus tour in Cotswold the next day morning from Oxford. The only problem is that where I can store my luggage in Windsor (not the big one, medium size bag, but still is a little bit heavy if I carry all the time in Windsor)? Looks there is no luggage storage in the Castle. Does anyone know if there is a luggage storage in the train station in Windsor or Slough (where I will change train to Oxford)?

Thanks

London
Level Contributor
3,773 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Luggage Storage In Windsor

I do not know of anybody that does left luggage in Windsor apart from a taxi operator that only makes it available to clients.

There is left luggage at Heathrow Airport and frequent local buses between Terminal 5 and Windsor Castle, but its not cheap and there are direct coaches between Heathrow and Oxford.

Why don't you simply stay overnight in London and get an early train/bus to Oxford for your tour, the Oxford Tube runs a 24x7 service from London.

Beijing, China
Level Contributor
14 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Luggage Storage In Windsor

OK, then stay in London may be better choice, since the bus tour starts at 10:00. Thanks.

3. Re: Luggage Storage In Windsor

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:21 am, July 25, 2014