We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ho Ho Buses

Which London hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Kansas City...
Level Contributor
30 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Ho Ho Buses

I have read some conflicting information between several of the previous HOHO Forum questions and the Original and Big Bus websites. Can someone tell me with certainty which one(s) use live tour guides? Thanks so much!

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
776 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Ho Ho Buses

We used the Big Bus on our first trip to London and there was a guide on the 'red' route, if you check their website map you will see the different coloured routes. We used that company because it had a stop near our accommodation, we were happy with them.

OK
Level Contributor
73 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Ho Ho Buses

We did the Original Bus tour two weeks ago and they had live guides.

Ossett, United...
Level Contributor
2,920 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Ho Ho Buses

I did the Original Bus tour a couple of years ago and the guide was so in your face, that I changed bus at the first opportunity! I found I wanted to look at the scenery, not be harangued because I wasn't all gung-ho to his questions.

Me myself, I loved the taped tour: I could let it drizzle in and out of my brain as I absorbed the wonders in front of me, and made my own impressions.

Not knocking all live guides of course, and it's horses for courses, but the taped tour can work well too, s'all I'm saying.

4. Re: Ho Ho Buses

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, June 20, 2014