We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

London to Scotland

Which London hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Antioch, California
Level Contributor
13 posts
1 review
Save Topic
London to Scotland

I will be staying in London for about two weeks and plan to take a day trip up to Scotland (Glasgow to be exact). I'm aware of the travel time but with a restricted budget for a place to stay, I have to cut it short. Any suggestions on where to go plus a good tattoo shop?

UK
Level Contributor
49,561 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: London to Scotland

So just to be sure about this, are you planning to spend 10 hours on a train in order to go to a tattoo shop?

Aberdeen, Scotland
Level Contributor
1,036 posts
339 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: London to Scotland

If you are only going for a day, then do the Hop On Hop Off tour (http://www.citysightseeingglasgow.co.uk/) of Glasgow - best way to see the city. Takes a couple of hours to do the loop (if you stay on). Main starting point is George Square but you can get on at other points along the route.

Not sure where you find tattoo shops in Glasgow but try asking on the Glasgow forum and sure someone will be able to point you in the right direction.

Antioch, California
Level Contributor
13 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: London to Scotland

The tattoo shop is only if I have time... Given the short trip, it's a long shot

Antioch, California
Level Contributor
13 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: London to Scotland

Thank you! I'll check it out!

Castlederg
Level Contributor
542 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: London to Scotland

Have you concidered flying 2 glasgow?.

6. Re: London to Scotland

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, May 27, 2014