We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Flat Rental in Mayfair or St. James's

Alexandria, VA
Level Contributor
161 posts
Save Topic
Flat Rental in Mayfair or St. James's

Hello all -- Is anyone familiar with the flats represented by London Connection in the little Mayfair street called Hay Hill? Any information or impressions would be appreciated.

Any other recommendations close to the Green Park Tube (either side of Piccadilly) would also be welcome.

Nice, France
Destination Expert
for Brighton, Nice
Level Contributor
6,180 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Flat Rental in Mayfair or St. James's

In general, the feedback here is good. Search the forum under 'London Connections' to see previous posts. Here's a thread that refers to the same flats you're considering:

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g186338-i17-k58118…

Alexandria, VA
Level Contributor
161 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Flat Rental in Mayfair or St. James's

ArtGirl -- Thanks for your prompt suggestion. The general feedback is indeed positive, but I was hoping that someone would be familiar with the particular property. I now have a bit more specific identifying information, and will re-post.

london
Destination Expert
for Nile River Valley
Level Contributor
12,240 posts
241 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Flat Rental in Mayfair or St. James's

I don't know about the flats themselves, but the location is excellent.

Alexandria, VA
Level Contributor
161 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Flat Rental in Mayfair or St. James's

Thanks, Verity. We're pretty familiar with the neighborhood from many past visits, but have now been priced out of our usual accommodations -- new ownership and heavy renovation resulting in tripling the rates since only two years ago. That's why we were thrilled to find these so close to where we're used to staying.

5. Re: Flat Rental in Mayfair or St. James's

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:22 am, August 13, 2009