We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Matilda

Dallas, Texas
Level Contributor
1,037 posts
122 reviews
Save Topic
Matilda

We are 2 families coming to London in 2 wks.. We've loved the ease of using the tkt vendors at Leicester sq to buy theatre tkts..

Would anyone know if Matilda continues to be a sellout and if we need to buy the tkts through American Express travel services before we leave or can we leave things to chance and use those Leicester Sq tkt people?

Oh and any brand new musicals we should know about?

Thank you!

Dallas, Texas
Level Contributor
1,037 posts
122 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Matilda

Dear Monika,

THank you for your lovely, kind and helpful words. I so appreciate them. My daughter and her little friend are all excited because they saw Matilda on TV some time ago. I will tell them to seek out the lyrics.

Yes, our tkts were expensive (2 x GBP85 and 4 x GBP45) but from ALL accounts ( except Gaby's!:)) the show will be so worth it.

TA and posters like you make this website invaluable. Thank you so much. Cannot even begin to count the number of successful trips taken with all your help.

12. Re: Matilda

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, March 08, 2014