We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

euston to stockport

Caloundra, Australia
Level Contributor
885 posts
66 reviews
Save Topic
euston to stockport

Hi all, I am staying in Paddington and taking a taxi on a Sunday morning to Euston to get my train to the north. How much time is ample time (i hate to be rushed ) to locate the pre booked ticket machine and locate the platform, thank you in advance.

Carole

Cotswolds
Level Contributor
11,381 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: euston to stockport

Easiest would be to pick the ticket up at Paddington station the previous evening

Even if you've specified Euston as the pick up point it will still work at Paddington.

London, United...
Level Contributor
4,368 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: euston to stockport

There are many ticket machines in the Virgin ticket centre. Finding the platform and walking to the train should take 5 minutes max. 15 minutes should be ample. Call it 20 to be extra prudent.

Caloundra, Australia
Level Contributor
885 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: euston to stockport

Thank you dzug1 did not think that would be possible,thank you both

Cheers Carole

4. Re: euston to stockport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, February 19, 2014