We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Meet and greet Heathrow

Woodbridge, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
10 reviews
Save Topic
Meet and greet Heathrow

Has anyone used Heathrow Parking 24 7 for meet and greet?

London, United...
1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: Meet and greet Heathrow

I hope it's not too late, but do not use this company! Just got back from 10 days abroad. They turned up 30 mins late to meet us at t3 after having 60 minutes notice. They even stopped answering our calls. We were worried about our flight and were about to put the car in the short stay car park [nearest to us) at £56 per day! Same story on our return today, it took them 50 minutes to arrive with the car and another couple were kept waiting for 40 minutes. Hope this is useful!

UK
Level Contributor
49,560 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Meet and greet Heathrow

I bet they were cheap though.

Level Contributor
1 post
13 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Meet and greet Heathrow

Terrible service. Called one number when I arrived back from cyprus to Heathrow t5 the line was dead. Called the other number 3 times before anyone answered. I was the told to wait at least half an hour even though they knew what time my flight was arriving & it was on time! Do not use this company! I will also be submitting this review elsewhere so people know what to expect from this company.

4. Re: Meet and greet Heathrow

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:51 pm, May 29, 2013
5. Re: Meet and greet Heathrow

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 11:05 am, April 23, 2014
Portland, Oregon
Destination Expert
for Air Travel
Level Contributor
30,894 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Meet and greet Heathrow

Both posters #4 and #5 sign up today and just happen to see posts about airport parking and post glowing reviews about the same company. Yeah right!!

Redlands, California
Level Contributor
5,632 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Meet and greet Heathrow

I actually thought # 1 and # 3 were a little coincidental too, but definitely 4 and 5. :-(

Portsmouth, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
45 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Meet and greet Heathrow

Just used them this week and mysteriously our car was delivered back with 120 miles on the clock more than when we left it with them.

I contacted the office and was told they will look into it but it's pretty obvious they have been using our car for transport our maybe social use.

++++++++++++++++++STEER CLEAR+++++++++++++++++++++

London, United...
1 post
Save Reply
9. Re: Meet and greet Heathrow

No doubt it was a vry gud service provided by Heathrow Parking 24 7, as i did the last minute booking still the driver was there before we reached and on the return also it was excellent. I will definetly recommend it to my family and friends...............

London, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Meet and greet Heathrow

thanks for the reviews guys, I was a little put off that they had barely any facebook or twitter followers and the only reviews I could find was from their own website!