We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Booking with Travelodge

Which London hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Glauchau, Germany
1 post
Save Topic
Booking with Travelodge

I have a problem:

I can't book any room with Travelodge because the message

We are unable to complete booking is shown after the verified by visa website. I tried it also via Paypal but all the money is repaid only seconds after the paying process.

What can I do?

London, United...
Destination Expert
for London
Level Contributor
55,128 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Booking with Travelodge

Try clearing cookies and starting again. If that doesn't work, have you got another browser on your computer? The Travelodge site has been less than compliant with Safari in the past, but it's got better with that browser over the last few months.

Kingston, Canada
Level Contributor
3,689 posts
101 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Booking with Travelodge

You may also want to double check that a glitch somehow hasn't booked you multiple rooms as you've been trying to deal with this problem.

ktown

Santander, Spain
Level Contributor
1,835 posts
104 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Booking with Travelodge

I had that problem in the past and the problem was with the card not with the website. I changed from one visa card to another visa card and it worked. If you don't have emails confirming your booking, then you have no room booked. Check with the bank anyway to see if the system is blocking your money; no need to worry if so, taht happened to me and the money was never taken by Travelodge, it was a matter of time (very short time) to have it "relaeased"

Edited: 4:31 pm, January 24, 2013
4. Re: Booking with Travelodge

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, January 26, 2014