We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

londonguestsuites.com

Which London hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
LA
1 post
Save Topic
londonguestsuites.com

I'm wondering if anyone has actual experience in renting from this company. They have an apartment I really like (as far as I can tell from the description, availability and pricing), but I'm getting a funny feeling in dealing with them. I visited their office and it's hidden away behind someone else's suite, and I've received no response to a request for a copy of the recommendations they claim to have. On the other hand, they seem to have been around for quite some time, they're very friendly on the telephone and I've seen references to it in these forums.

Maybe my question answers itself, but I just wondered......

Miami
Level Contributor
267 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: londonguestsuites.com

Pinca, yes I rented from them just recently. They were great, except for the fact that I had asked them whether or not our flat was above a business, or was it a building of flats. They told me it was NOT above any sort of business, and that wasn't true. Frankly, I don't think they lied, I just think they didn't know enough about their rental. My flat was indeed above a very loud BAR, and it had it's bad moments....but all in all I would do it again. It was a fun experience. BUT, just get everything in writing, and ask a lot of questions. I hope this helps!