We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

London-Hideaways

Which London hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Barrow-in-Furness...
Level Contributor
45 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
London-Hideaways

Hi All.

I found a link to this agency via VRBO and received a prompt and helpful response to my enquiry from Katia.

Has anyone stayed in their POMEGRANATE apartment, which is apparently located in Bloomsbury and 5 mins to Russell Square tube?

It looks lovely on the photos but just want to check it lives up to this and isn't too dark.

Thanks for help as always.

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
11,123 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: London-Hideaways

Can you please provide a link to the apartment.

Dallas, Texas
Level Contributor
3,701 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: London-Hideaways

london-hideaways.com/bloomsbury-pomegranate-…

Kloof, South Africa
Level Contributor
7 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: London-Hideaways

Hi...I haven't stayed in Pomegranate, but have stayed twice in their listed Confettis which is also located in Bloomsbury, near Russell Square. It was even better than described on the website (hence the 2nd visit just this December/January). From the word go, everything was handled in a most professional manner. I do believe they select their properties very carefully so you can rest assured that you won't be disappointed. It is a perfect area to be located in for a London visit - tube and buses are plentiful, and you are within walking distance of the British Museum and British Library - loads of wonderful coffee shops, pubs and restaurants and the excellent Waitrose supermarket at Brunswick Shopping Center!

4. Re: London-Hideaways

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 am, January 20, 2014