We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hen Party - Spa Day London

Which London hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
4 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Hen Party - Spa Day London

Hi,

I'm organising a hen party in London for 10 (all 30ish) in March 2013 and we'd really like to do a spa day while we're there.

Can anyone recommend a spa or a hotel with a spa that might do a package for us that won't break the bank? I did try the bannatyne spa at Millbank but they can't fit 10 of us in! Realistically we've got a budget of around £50/head. We need to save pennies for cocktails in the evening!!!

We're staying near Covent Garden so somewhere near there would be great or somewhere that we could easily travel to.

London, UK
Level Contributor
1,793 posts
192 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hen Party - Spa Day London

The Sanctuary is in Floral St in Covent Garden. I suspect it may be considerably more than £50 a head but it might be possible to get a deal if you're booking all 10 places at once. It's worth asking at least, given that it's so well located for you.

Mysuru (Mysore...
Destination Expert
for Mysuru (Mysore)
Level Contributor
1,841 posts
161 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hen Party - Spa Day London

If you up your budget to 75, you could consider the Sanctuary. Another option would be Blue Harbour Spa at Chelsea.

3. Re: Hen Party - Spa Day London

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:13 am, January 19, 2013
London, United...
Level Contributor
3,392 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hen Party - Spa Day London

Spa London in York Hall in Bethnal Green has a £50 hen party package www.spa-london.org/subpage.asp… It is about a 5 minute walk away from the nearest tube station.

It's a local authority (i.e. public) spa, but unfortunately, posh spas in London are not going to be an option on a £50 budget. With a higher budget, I would recommend the Sanctuary or one of the posh hotels.

5. Re: Hen Party - Spa Day London

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 am, January 20, 2014