We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

View 02 arena London

Panningen, The...
4 posts
1 review
Save Topic
View 02 arena London

Hello.

We want to go to One Direction in the 02 arena.

We can buy tickets for block 111 row q, or block 102 row b. But we don't know if you can see alot when you're in row b..

Can anyone send the view of those seats?

Likely To Sell Out
Stonehenge, Windsor Castle and Bath...
5,228 reviews
from $140.56*
Stonehenge, Windsor Castle, Bath...
1,953 reviews
from $144.69*
Likely To Sell Out
Making of Harry Potter Round-Trip...
509 reviews
from $97.84*
Likely To Sell Out
Harry Potter Tour of Warner Bros...
812 reviews
from $97.84*
Nottingham, United...
Level Contributor
3,362 posts
145 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: View 02 arena London

You can find it here.

http://www.the02.co.uk/seatingplan

Panningen, The...
4 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: View 02 arena London

Yes, we've seen that one before. But we want to know in which seat you can see everything. Is that in row B of in row Q?

Hitchin, United...
Level Contributor
8,331 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: View 02 arena London

You can see everything from either block, they're both in great positions. There aren't any bad seats in the O2 anyway, lines of sight are unobstructed from any area... in the lower tier (the "1" block numbers that you're considering), row A is right at the front and then it goes up and back from there as you probably know... but the lower tiers are slightly raised from the "standing" areas so even in row B you won't have any problems seeing, no one will be in your way unless Peter Crouch likes One Direction too.

If it was me personally I'd probably go with row Q, just because I like to sit that bit higher.

I doubt you'll get anyone with pictorial views from both seats. I've got a few pictures from different events on my phone, but I have no idea now which row they were in, plus I'm a biff and I'm not sure how I'd upload them.

Panningen, The...
4 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: View 02 arena London

Thank you! That was very helpfull.

We're gonna buy the Q seats tomorrow.

Thanks again!

5. Re: View 02 arena London

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, August 22, 2013