We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

perfect parking . heathrow airport

Which London hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
britain
Level Contributor
41 posts
27 reviews
Save Topic
perfect parking . heathrow airport

Does anyone have any experience of this company please?

21. Re: perfect parking . heathrow airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 5:05 pm, January 07, 2013
Henley on Thames
Level Contributor
3 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
22. Re: perfect parking . heathrow airport

Left my car with perfect parking over Christmas. On return car was badly damaged. According to the police it had been left in a field with no security or CCTV. Perfect parking evade all calls and emails. Cost me insurance excess and 7 years no claim bonus. DO NOT TOUCH THEM.

London
Level Contributor
2 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
23. Re: perfect parking . heathrow airport

I am one of the 40 people who have had their car trashed and my story is exactly the same as everybody else's.. Is there anyway these crooks can be sued?

Henley on Thames
Level Contributor
3 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
24. Re: perfect parking . heathrow airport

I am looking at taking them to small claims court. But if we could find more of the 40 whose cars were damaged we could join together and put them out of business. I bet this is not the first time this has happened and they just carry on regardless.

Watford, United...
1 post
Save Reply
25. Re: perfect parking . heathrow airport

Might not make a difference ceedee, looks like they trade by a number of names anyway by the looks of it. Earlier in this thread it shows Europarking, Perfect Parking, Parking Force, Happy Days, iPark Heathrow just a few examples of names they use. You all need to take legal action with this It's hard enough as it is to choose a provider, but when they try to pull the wool over your eyes with multiple names, it makes it even more difficult.

Interestingly, I found that Heathrow Airport (BAA or whatever) charge these companies an "access fee" - with that, there should be some sort of contract I'd expect. I'd suggest involving them in this, surely BAA have a duty of care to their customers and if they're allowing these cowboys to rip the public off, doesn't this access mean that Heathrow dont even check to see if they are legitamate?.

I've heard that some companies don't have proper insurance (only for their own staff to drive). I'd start contacting these insurance companies, go via the police with your case reference if you must or pick up the phone and just call one of the reputable companies and ask them. I'd also speak to Heathrow and find out why they are allowing these types of clowns to operate on their land, if Heathrow are making money out of this, they should police it somehow and if they aren't then this shows a huge lack of care or concern.

Blackboys, United...
Level Contributor
8 posts
85 reviews
Save Reply
26. Re: perfect parking . heathrow airport

count us in we are furious - still waiting to get our car back from repairers

1 post
Save Reply
27. Re: perfect parking . heathrow airport

The company has now closed down ... About time, reading these messages ..

Oxford, United...
2 posts
Save Reply
28. Re: perfect parking . heathrow airport

just want to let you all know this crooks still running with different name now PARKING FORCE the same muddy car parks and same stuff with same owners.They just liquidise the PERFECT PARKING my car was damaged by them still nothing been done don't use them.I think all this damaged car story wos a set up for the bankruptcy hmmmmm clever move but lets get together and do some think about them

Edited: 2:29 pm, February 08, 2013
Blackboys, United...
Level Contributor
8 posts
85 reviews
Save Reply
29. Re: perfect parking . heathrow airport

No change there then but other companies have been using the same muddy field and they have legitimate backgrounds supposedly - we need to keep chasing these companies until they give up completely - I have some great photos of their main office the muddy wash down area - just let me know if you want copies - anyone contacted watchdog they like to name and shame!!

Blackboys, United...
Level Contributor
8 posts
85 reviews
Save Reply
30. Re: perfect parking . heathrow airport

Dont be fooled by company websites check with British Parking Association to see if they are on their list of members! They have a professional code of conduct which all member shave to sign up to!