We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Alba Queen Hotel?

London, United...
1 post
Alba Queen Hotel?

Has anyone been to the Alba Queen Hotel in Colakli, near Side in Turkey? I've obviously read a few reviews on it but want to be 100% happy with it before we book. What's it like for kids? We've been to resorts in Turkey where there's stuff going on during the day constantly with the animation team, is it the same here? With regard to the food, was it decent? you can't expect too much from a hotel buffet but was there a good selection? If anyone has a little more to say about the Alba Queen i'll be happy to listen! thanks.

London, United...
Level Contributor
374 posts
137 reviews
1. Re: Alba Queen Hotel?

Sorry, but why are you posting about a Turkish hotel in the London forum? Surely it would be better posted in the Turkey Forum? tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowForum-g293969-i367-Tur…

2. Re: Alba Queen Hotel?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:17 am, July 29, 2013